Wednesday 16 May 2012

Meat Loaf

As I mentioned in my other post, tonight I did some freezer cooking for my little man.  It included yummy meat balls and meat loaf.  My husband liked the meat loaf so much, he wants some for his work lunch (and he doesnt take a lunch to work, lol)

Ingredients


1 pound ground beef
2 cups grated carrot or other root vegetable (I used sweet potatoe and carrots)
1.5 cups bread crumbs
1 egg

Preheat the oven to 350ºF.

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Press gently into greased muffin cups.  Bake until no longer pink about 30 minutes for muffins.

Let the muffins cool and place in ziplock bags to freeze.

Cooking Directions from Freezer


Defrost and warm up in the oven.

1 comments:

Pam said...

I just wanted to add that my little one tried this recipe for the first time tonight and loved it so much!

Post a Comment