Monday 13 August 2012

Toddler Friendly Chicken Quesadilla

I have pinned a couple of quesadilla recipes for my little guy to try out.  I finally had some left over chicken from dinner last night.  I wasn't sure if he would like the avocado/salsa combo but he ate everything today for lunch.  I am going to take that as a sign that he likes it :)

Ingredients

1 avocado
1 cup of salsa
Cooked chicken
Shredded cheese
Wraps

Spoon the avocado into a bowl.  Take a fork and soften so you can spread it on to the wraps.  Once soften, add the cup of salsa (you can add more to your taste) and mix together.

Once mixed together start assembling the quesadilla.  I layer mine as follows, avocado/salsa, cheese and then chicken.  Fold in half and place on baking sheet.  Once ready, place all quesadilla on to the baking sheet and put into freezer to flash freeze.  Once frozen, place into large freezer bags.

I dont wrap mine again as we go through them pretty fast and keep well in just the freezer bag.

Cooking Directions from Freezer

Defrost and cook in panini grill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment