Wednesday 14 March 2012

Chicken Parmesan

This was a new recipe that I added to my freezer list.  I have to say that when I put it into the oven I wasnt 100% if it was going to turn out.  It just didnt look great at all.  But I gave it a go and it wasnt too bad!  I think next time I am going to precook my chicken.  I wanted to add that the breading on the chicken wasnt soggy and was a bit crispy!

Also note that I know I havent been putting in measurements in my recent recipes.  I wing most of my recipes.  The amount you use will depend on how many meals you are making. 

Ingredients

Chicken Breast
Bread Crumbs
Tomatoe Sauce
Cheese


To Prepare for Freezing

Bread the chicken.  Take a couple tablespoons on tomatoe sauce and place on the bottom of your freezer dish.  Place chicken on top.  Top with remaning sauce and sprinkle with cheese.  Cover the dish and freeze.

Cooking Directions from Freezer

This meal can be cooked from frozen.  I defrosted mine since I remembered in the morning to take something out.  Heat oven to 350 and cook for 45 minutes.  If cooking from frozen, keep in oven longer, until fully cooked.  Serve over spaghetti noodles.  Goes great with garlic bread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment