Sunday 19 February 2012

Freezer Inventory

I know I am posting a couple recipes at a time but I thought I would share with you what I did in my last freezer meal cooking.  Some of the recipes are made almost fully.  They are then frozen and will only need a small amount of cooking time when defrosted. 

I also tried some new recipes were the meals are made with out cooking and frozen.  But the good thing is, they will be ready to go and will require little prep and cooking time.  Some of the meals can also be placed directly into the slow cooker.

Generally when I make my meals, I will have enough for 2-3 freezer meals.

Garlic Bread
Baked Ziti
Chili
Beef Stir Frys
Honey Sesame Chicken
Wine and Herb Chicken
Beef Dips
Chicken Teryaki
Pizza
Taco Beef
Chicken Wings
BBQ Pork Chops
Vodka Sauce
Onion Soup
Chicken Souvlaki
Stuffed Chicken
Lasagna
Shepherds Pie
Chicken Parm
Chicken Bacon Sub
Chicken Quasdialas
Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Taco
Chicken Faijtas
Pulled Pork
Spaghetti Sauce
Stuffed Beef Shells

0 comments:

Post a Comment